Friday, October 14, 2005

Well, That's Just a Bit Too Accurate

chef jpeg
You are the the Swedish Chef.You are a talented individual, nobody understands
you. Perhaps it's because you talk funny.
FAVORITE EXPRESSION:"Brk! Brk! Brk!"HOBBIES:Kokin' der yummee-yummers
FAVORITE MOVIE:"Wild Strawberries...and Creme"
LAST BOOK READ:"Der Swedish Chef Kokin' Bokin'"
QUOTE:"Vergoofin der flicke stoobin mit der brk-brk
yubetcha!"

What Muppet are you?
brought to you by

They got that right, down to the nobody knowing what the hell I'm talking about much of the time.

Plus, it IS all about the food.

Ya sure. Yoobetcha.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

This is adorable, I randomly go into Swedish Cook mode and start speaking like he does! And I adore those two grumpy old farts whose names I can never recall, they're my role model for my senior years. Not to mention I do a mean kermitt singing "Summertime" impersonation and I love to eat as well.

See? It's all abt me dahling. Really.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

put de chickee in de oven, bork de bork, bork bork.

I loved the Muppet show. Still do.

I'm Bunsen Honeydew.

2:52 PM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

I'm Kermit. The Swedish Cook is hilarious.

Beth bought The Muppet Show Season One and I'm so jealous.

Sigh.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Johnny- I think one of them was named "Waldorf" as in the hotel. It's been WAY too long since I've watched. And me with kids. I can still sing some of the songs from the first movie.

Teri- I used to do a mean "Beaker" impersonation.

Dana- I stole this from you, of course. Now, your mission, should you accept it, is to find out what the two old farts are named. Johnny needs to know. Not me, though. It will not slowly drive me crazy. Nope.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

Statler and Waldorf. (just pretend, for a minute, that I'm Dana)

7:31 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Teri- Oh, THANK GOD! I can sleep tonight. (Hope you can, too.)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Lioness said...

Diana, why didn't you simply google their names?? I do it on a regular basis, I can never remember them. I have the Mah Nah Mah Nah clip, LOVE IT! Coolest poultry and cattle ever.

I am Kermit as well. When I allowed my Id to take the test, I was Miss Piggy. SHOCKER, I know.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Udge said...

I was Dr. Honeydew last week, but I'm Kermit today. It's a mystery :-)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home