My Turn III
1) What is the one food you would choose if you were condemned to eating only one thing for the rest of your life? Pie. Can't go wrong with pie. All sorts of pie to choose from: Shepherd's, sour cream apple, chocolate. Oh yes. Pie. You might even be able to finagle some sort of loophole and claim 'pizza' as 'pie', especially if you had some sort of New England/ New York/ New Jersey tie.
2) What famous person do YOU think you look like. Doesn't have to make sense to the rest of the world. Bridget Fonda. We've got the same chin and cheeks. I also like most of her stuff, so that's incentive to think I look something like her as opposed to, say, Andie MacDowell, who I have neither her chin, cheeks nor do I like pretty much any of her work.
3) What did you have for breakfast today? Some turkey lunch meat slices, 2 pieces of cranberry bread, coffee and 2 chocolate cookies. Oh, and a handful of peanuts. (Sugar, salt, caffeine, grease...yup. All 4 food groups well represented.)
4) Any vacations planned for the summer? Where? Bah. Sore subject with us. What fool asked this stupid question? We would dearly love to be able to journey back to The Old Country, (Portland, Oregon), but it will depend on Charles's summer class schedule. Bah. If that falls through, we hope to at least take a long weekend and head to northern Wisconsin or the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, which we should be able to reach by car in 1/2 a day. Woot! The life we lead. I do get to go to a training conference in New Orleans in a few months, but as I will be needing to cram scads of things in my brain, I will only be able to have a few hours to wander around the French Quarter before I leave. Oh well, better than nothing.
5) If you could bring anyone back to life for 5 minutes to yell at them, who would it be? Jim Henson. I'd berate him good for not treating his pneumonia in time. The world's gone to hell in a hand basket and needs his creative touch. The Muppets are not the same and he's to blame. He should still be alive and I'm pissed at him for not being so.
Aw, that's enough.